Let the Cards Guide You
Because that’s exactly what it is, a guidance instrument. Although people like to call it divination, precisely because it sounds mysterious.
You always have your own free will and responsibility in all your actions and decisions. As a tarot reader, I can only explain what I see in the cards and what information I receive through my senses.
There are many occasions in life when you are facing very important choices, decisions, and questions. Those are perfect reasons to get a tarot reading in order to promote personal growth, provide clarity and give guidance at any crossroads. Here are the reasons for consulting a reader if you want to get the most out of this powerful tool.
Reasons to Get a Reading
1) You’re faced with a decision. You could use insights into the pros, cons, and possible outcomes of each direction. Tarot, mastered by a competent reader, can help break down for you the energetic climate of each path. You’ll not be told what choice to make, but you’ll be armed with the information you need to make a wise and beneficial decision.
2) You feel stuck. Tarot is a mirror, but it can also be a spark. It can help inspire you to see and bring new energies into what seems like an old routine. Whether that means exposing your blocks or prompting you to dive into something fresh and exciting, tarot can break down those walls and help you see the many paths available.
3) You’re embarking on something brand new. Whether this is a job, relationship, or major purchase – tarot can help you check your blind spots and provide practical advice for the next steps on the journey.
4) And actually, relationships, in general, are a great reason to consult tarot. Maybe you’ve been having difficulty interpersonally and you need some clarity. Maybe everything is going swimmingly and you just want to know how to keep it this way! No matter the case, tarot can show you the strengths, and challenges, in order to bring the best in the relationship.
5) You know you have a spiritual team around you, and you’d like a way to connect and receive guidance. I use tarot to communicate with the spirit realm, including ancestors. To me, this is a completely valid way to not only gain insight but also learn exactly who is in our corner. This can be an especially powerful type of reading if you’ve been feeling lonely or disconnected. These readings are one of my favorite ways to bridge connections with others.
6) They’re FUN! No, seriously – tarot readings can also be completely fun and light if that’s the space you’re in. Whether your reading is done in person or enjoying that email full of juicy information, tarot readings are fun to perform and fun to receive. And there is nothing wrong with a little bit of entertainment, is it?
Tarot Cards Awaits You!
Now, this doesn’t mean you can’t consult tarot for the more mundane or anything else not mentioned above. Tarot is a versatile and powerful tool. I find it most effective when you have a clear question. If you know what type of guidance you’re seeking, feel free to check out my list of services – I’d love to help. If you have any other questions or you want to book, e-mail: email@example.com