Katherine Myrestad – Spiritual Coach
I am Katherine Myrestad, Spiritual Coach, a Writer, and Social Pedagogue by profession, magical and spiritual gifted with a deep-rooted legacy. My medium abilities were lovingly passed down to me by my beloved grandmother, whose loss during the pandemic only served to deepen the significance and responsibility of this unique gift.
To understand and utilize my spiritual capabilities, I dedicated myself to an intensive mentoring program, studying spirituality and psychic science. This educational journey allowed me to hone my skills in using divination tools such as tarot, runes, and chakra readings, equipping me with the means to provide insights into energy shifts and dream interpretations.
As a Spiritual Coach, my mission is to guide you to see your challenges from a higher vibrational perspective. I firmly believe that the solutions you seek are buried within yourself, and it’s my role to help you tap into your Higher Self to unearth these answers.
My spiritual journey has unraveled a profound sense of purpose: sharing my gift with the world and assisting others in their personal journeys. My growth into being the Spiritual Coach that I am today is deeply rooted in the trust and connections built with each individual who reaches out. This journey continues to humble and honor me, allowing me to bring peace and spiritual guidance to those in need.
What a Medium and Psychic do
People have relied on psychics, tarot readers, mediums, fortune tellers, and astrologers to help guide them through life for centuries. When making an important decision or you have questions about life, love, or career it helps to get insights into the future or your destiny to keep you on the right path. A real psychic sees things clearly from a more elevated place to provide answers and give you quality advice. Even if you just want to know the meaning of a crazy dream you had last night, we can offer you the message within.
Psychic readings are available to everyone and there are real-world benefits to be had. Since they’re now available online, people don’t need to take time out of their busy week to go and spend an hour at a psychic’s home.
We use our psychic gifts and other trusted tools or ancient systems to get clarity and answers regarding love and relationships, career forecasts, dream interpretations, chakra readings, and more.
Welcome to the House of Magic!
Frequently Asked Questions
What abilities does Katherine have?
I haven’t had all these abilities since childhood. But as I opened myself to what I could do and in time I started strengthening more and more.
I have the following abilities currently listed from strongest:
- Clairvoyance is the ability to see auras, energies, spirits, beings, etc. via eyesight.
- Clairaudience is hearing spirits, guides, etc. via thoughts within my mind in a different voice than my own.
- Clairsentience is sensing energies and emotions; similar, but different than Clairempathy.
- Channeling (being a mediator of information from the other side or beings through a trance-like state or allowing them to use my whole body including motor functions and voice.)
- Mental Mediumship is a mediator of information, work as a conductor, from the other side, and receives messages, feelings, and images from spirits.
- Automatic writing is receiving messages or answers through channeled writing.
- Clairtangency is gathering information by touching objects or people.
- Clairalience is the ability to smell unexplained scents and/or smell scents related to spirit.
The Vanirheim name origins
According to Norse mythology, there are nine realms within the cosmos. Each of these realms is held within the roots and branches of the mighty world tree Yggdrasil, and each world is the domain of a different race of beings.
• Asgard is the realm of the Aesir gods
• Midgard is the realm of men
• Jotunheim is the home of the giants
• Helheim is the realm of Hel and the dead
• Alfheim is the realm of the light elves
• Svartalfheim is the realm of the dwarves (also known as the dark elves)
• Muspelheim is the realm of the fire giants
• Niflheim is the realm of the ice giants
• Vanaheim is the realm of the Vanir gods.
The Vanir gods are associated with fertility, magic, wisdom, and the natural world.
One source says that it is only the Vanir gods that can see the future and Vanaheim is the only world still standing after the end of all worlds. Another source suggests that it was indeed Freya that taught the Aesir gods the art of Seidr magic and that Odin followed Freya’s instruction to become an expert in magic.
All sources describe the deities Njörðr, Freyr, and Freyja as members of the Vanir.
The Vanir are attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources; the Prose Edda and Heimskringla, both written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson; and in the poetry of skalds. While not attested as Vanir, the gods Heimdallr and Ullr have been theorized as potential members of the group. In the Prose Edda, a name listed for boars is “Van-child”.
The Vanir gods
• Njörðr/ Njörd – God of the Sea
• Nerthus – Sister and wife of Njörðr as well as a fertility goddess
• Freyja – Goddess of fertility and daughter of Njörðr. Married to Óðr/Odin
• Freyr – Son of Njörðr and a god of fertility and fair weather. Ruler of Alfheim
• Óðr/Odin – Husband of Freyja. King of Asgard
• Hnoss – Daughter of Freyja
• Gersemi – Daughter of Freyja
• Skírnir – Servant of Freyr
• Vana – Unknown goddess. Married Sveigdr, mortal king of Sweden. Mother of Vanlandi
• Kvasir – God of Wisdom. Killed by dwarves who mixed his blood with honey to create the mead of poetry
The original name of the website Vanirheim it´s honoring the magic itself where I hope and wish you can find a place too.